Divine Word NS Board of Management Meeting
Venue Online via Zoom
Present Daire Keogh, John Williams, Fr. Jim Mulherin, Mary O’Sullivan, David Gildea, Peter Leonard, Leisel Kealy, Clare-Marie Murphy
The meeting started with a prayer and we remembered John Ritchie our caretaker in our prayers. We also remembered Seema Banu, Asfira Riza and Faizan Syed in our prayers. RIP
Chairpersons Report · Correspondence
· Condolences to Debbie on the death of John Ritchie
Child Protection · Principals Oversight Report
· DDLP- Ms Murphy
Principal’s Report · Clare-Marie Murphy appointed Deputy Principal and commenced on November 2nd 2020
· Posts of responsibility discussed
· Staffing- Ms Mullin commenced maternity leave. Ms Ellen Lawler covering her maternity leave.
· Covid procedures working well. One of the products (hand foam) we use was recalled over mid term and was replaced.
· Enrolments closed for Sept 2021 and offers due to go out in the coming days.
· Jimmy is our current caretaker.
· Two teachers undertaking the Droichead process
· Return to work forms completed by all staff for return to work after mid term
· School inspector was in touch.
· Annual statistics discussed
· PA are organising a Mega Christmas Raffle. They have already sent out Christmas postcards as a fundraiser.
Finance · Covid grants- PPE and sanitiser
· Swimming refund 3rd and 4th class
· Extra requirements list gone out this week.
· New iPads and trolley purchased. They are up and running thanks to Ms Hynes.
· Insurance discussed
· Teacher accounts 2019-2020 to be submitted.
· Voluntary subs discussed.
Next Meeting TBC