Board of Management and Policies
Board Members 2019-2023
- Chairperson & Patron’s Nominee: Dr. Daire Keogh
- Secretary & Principal: Mr. John Williams
- Patron’s Nominee: Fr Jim Mulherin
- Community Nominee: Mary O’ Sullivan
- Community Nominee: David Gildea
- Parents’ Nominee: Peter Leonard
- Parents’ Nominee: Leisel Kealy
- Teachers’ Nominee: Clare-Marie Murphy
The Board of Management of Divine Word National School manages the school on behalf of the patron, the Archbishop of the Dublin Diocese, and is accountable to the patron and the Minister. The Board must uphold the characteristic ethos of the school and is accountable to the patron for so doing. The principal is responsible for the day-to-day management of the school, including providing guidance and direction to the teachers and other staff of the school and is accountable to the Board for that management.
This document explains what is a board of management, how a board operates, the functions of a board and who is on a board of management.
|Board of Management||Read as webpage||Download Word Document|
Click on the following to read the Board of Management’s report to parents and the parent’s association in May 2015-2019
Please download the following forms for voluntary subscriptions: