Divine Word NS Board of Management Meeting
|Venue||Divine Word NS|
|Present||Daire Keogh, John Williams, Fr. Jim Mulherin, Mary O’Sullivan, David Gildea, Leisel Kealy, Clare-Marie Murphy
|Opening Prayer – Lenten Prayer|
|Child Protection||Principals Oversight Report|
|Principal’s Report||· Grandparent’s day a great success. Thanks to Fr Jim for celebrating mass which was well attended and thanks to PA for providing refreshments.
· Primary Language in-service day to be held on March 27th– school closure.
· Irish curriculum inspection report on www.education.ie and to be posted on our website.
· Pilot School Inclusion Model- SNA frontloading discussed.
· In school management meeting on 26/2 and staff meeting to be held on 02/03
· Infant parent teacher meetings completed
· Marley’s Got Talent was a great success. Thanks to teachers for organising.
· Children from 3rd-6th taking part in Irish dancing workshops this week in preparation for Seachtain na Gaeilge.
· Junior infant registrations held on 17/2 and 18/2
· Barnardos Workshops held for 5th and 6th class on bullying. Parent’s workshop held on 18/2. Only 9 parents attended.
· U13 Credit Union Quiz team into next round having won round one.
U11 team did very well and we are proud of them also.
|Policies and Circulars||· New Admissions template from DES discussed
· Circular 0008/20 Postgraduate in Special Education
· Circular 0009/20 Graduate Diploma in Autism
|Finance||Banking system explained to BOM
Voluntary Sub letter to be sent to parents
BOM approved accounts to be sent to FSSU by school accountant.