Divine Word NS Board of Management Meeting
|Venue||Zoom online (COVID 19 Pandemic)|
|Present||Daire Keogh, John Williams, Fr. Jim Mulherin, Mary O’Sullivan, David Gildea, Leisel Kealy, Peter Leonard Clare-Marie Murphy
|Opening Prayer – Hail Mary|
|Chairpersons Report||Thanked staff for efforts and John for his leadership during this pandemic.|
|Child Protection||· Principals Oversight Report
· Checklist for Annual Review of the Child Protection Policy
|Principal’s Report||· Discussion regarding Covid 19 distance learning and use of Edmodo and Seesaw platforms.
· Weekly staff meetings via Zoom for whole staff/SEN/In school management.
· Teachers providing CPD to our own staff via Zoom on Seesaw, Promethean, RM Maths etc
· School building access for teachers discussed and protocols in place.
· One parent from each family invited to collect books and equipment next Wed 20th May at designated times.
· SNA Allocation
· Report cards
· No standardised testing this year
· Stay Safe lessons must be addressed by parents at home.
· Preparations for the return to school for the school year 2020/21will be addressed by the board when guidelines are issued from the department.
|Policies and Circulars||· Admissions Policy approved by the school Patron, Archbishops House.|
|Finance||· Voluntary Sub discussed
· Swimming refunds to be issued.