🎬Video Competition/ Comórtas Físeáin 🎬
Vouchers to be won!/Dearbháin le buachaint!
Who/Cé? Gach teaghlach/Every household
What?Cad? Físeáin a dhéanamh i nGaeilge / Create a video as Gaeilge
Where/Cén áit? Sa bhaile ar ndóigh/At home of course!
This year we have been focusing on Oral Irish as part of our SSE process and now is the time to show off all you know!
For the next two weeks the children are being asked to create a video as Gaeilge with their family. Everyone is welcome to join in, even an madra! The video limit is 1 minute/nóiméad but can be as short as you like! 1 video per family please.
The topic is ‘An Samhradh’ and here are a few places you can look for help.
- Videos below
- Online dictionary www.foclóir.ie
- Abair Liom online and books
- Video: about an aimsir with RTE Junior
- Video: Is breá linn an samhradh ar Cúla4
- Video about Laethanta Saoire
- Scéal: Sa Ghairdín
- Na Múinteoirí
- Nathanna Cainte
When you have completed your video please email it to email@example.com to be included in our competition. Please include the name of your child(ren) and class teacher(s) in your email.
Prizes will be posted to the winners!
Sproicdháta 12/06/20 Deadline 12/06/20
Some simple sentences/abairtí about An Pháirc/The Park
Some simple sentences/abairtí about summer at home/sa bhaile.
Some simple sentences/abairtí from the múinteoirí.
Mr Reilly’s 6th class have created some fantastic Irish posters with their new vocabulary relating to Covid 19.
Divine Word NS Board of Management Meeting
|Venue||Zoom online (COVID 19 Pandemic)|
|Present||Daire Keogh, John Williams, Fr. Jim Mulherin, Mary O’Sullivan, David Gildea, Leisel Kealy, Peter Leonard Clare-Marie Murphy
|Opening Prayer – Hail Mary|
|Chairpersons Report||Thanked staff for efforts and John for his leadership during this pandemic.|
|Child Protection||· Principals Oversight Report
· Checklist for Annual Review of the Child Protection Policy
|Principal’s Report||· Discussion regarding Covid 19 distance learning and use of Edmodo and Seesaw platforms.
· Weekly staff meetings via Zoom for whole staff/SEN/In school management.
· Teachers providing CPD to our own staff via Zoom on Seesaw, Promethean, RM Maths etc
· School building access for teachers discussed and protocols in place.
· One parent from each family invited to collect books and equipment next Wed 20th May at designated times.
· SNA Allocation
· Report cards
· No standardised testing this year
· Stay Safe lessons must be addressed by parents at home.
· Preparations for the return to school for the school year 2020/21will be addressed by the board when guidelines are issued from the department.
|Policies and Circulars||· Admissions Policy approved by the school Patron, Archbishops House.|
|Finance||· Voluntary Sub discussed
· Swimming refunds to be issued.