Conditions / Rules of enrolment
Please note that in submitting payment, you accept the following terms and conditions of enrolment:
- Cancellation: All classes are offered dependant on minimum numbers, teacher availability and supervision cover. If these conditions are not met, classes will have to be cancelled. We will notify you if a class does not go ahead and issue a full refund.
- Refund policy: there is no refund if your child misses a class. If the PA have to cancel a class, we will notify you in advance and add a replacement class at the end of the 10 week term.
- The Parents Association insurance is Liability only. This does not cover children for accidental injury (bodily or dental) incurred during classes.
- Children should not be left unattended to wait for an after-school activity to start. Children may be brought to after school activities directly if necessary from the after-school club (1.30 – 2.30) and the home work club (2.30 – 3.30) also available within the school. Parents/guardians should arrange collection for their children after class.
- For insurance and safety reasons, no parent/guardians are allowed past the school foyer reception area at anytime. To allow classes to start on time, students should arrive punctually (or where feasible 5 minutes in advance of class start time) in the school reception Teachers will collect and return children to the school reception area. If a child needs to be collected in case of emergency please inform the supervisor.
- The Parents Association is not responsible for articles lost or damaged during Afterschool classes.